A global client of Insight Global's is looking for a Sr. Product UX Designer to work hybrid from their HQ in Phoenix, AZ. This role will use human-centered design research methodology (also referred to as design research or design thinking) to probe, assess and evaluate behaviors of targeted groups of people and then translating that knowledge into meaningful information and system designs to inform and improve processes, programs and agile teams. This role will define, structure, and conduct in-person ethnographic research, in person and remote user & customer experience evaluations and help create breakthrough ideas. It is also important that the candidate has strong UI/ UX experience to provide UI design direction by utilizing our user experience strategy and design system best practices and principals. This is a global role and will actively support solutions in North America, South America, Europe and Indonesia.
This role will be working closely with a team of 8 and must be able to bounce ideas off one another.
*CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO AZ AND BE OK WITH HYBRID
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* 5+ years of experience as a product designer focused on user interfaces and experiences
* Experience supporting and enterprise level company
* 5+ years of Human Centered Design, User Experience, or other User Interface related work experience
* Experience working with global clients and industries
* Designs, develops, and reviews user centric and physical and digital process solutions including information architectures, requirements, specifications, navigation design, flows, wireframes.
* Take a human-centered approach to improving complex processes, developing new products and applications for Freeport
* Participate & conceptualize at a high level about product strategy and vision -- not just visual ideas but what should we build and why.
* Conduct user research to discover insights, define user personas for digital tools, and map user journeys
* Develop new concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs, screen flows, wireframes and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions
* Create distinctive digital experiences
* Actively collaborate as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
* Conduct concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions
* Execute product design for a range of applications that are responsive across form factors (e.g., web, mobile, tablet, etc.) and scale across platforms (e.g., iOS, Android, etc.)
* Track user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements, including analytics