A large, enterprise healthcare client is looking for a fully remote data analyst to support the product analytics organization for client engagements across several products. This person will develop reports and visualizations in Tableau based on project specifications and present analysis results to clients. This individual will extract and blend data from multiple sources into common data structures that would support reporting solutions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Utilizing SQL to create new reporting solutions, modify existing reports, and distribute reports to users
- Review peer reports for data accuracy and efficiency
- Detect and address data issues to remediate data quality problems
- Communicate effectively with report consumers to explain insights behind data
Shift times will be 8:30am-5:30pm CST and this contractor is expected to convert permanent after 6 months.
- 2+ years of experience in reporting, analytics, and data management
- 2+ years of experience working with relational databases and database structures (such as SQL, Oracle, Teradata)
- 2+ years of experience developing reports and dashboards in Tableau
- 2+ years of experience working with business stakeholders
Solid verbal and written communication skills, ability and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with building analytics and reports using healthcare data (members, medical claims, etc.)
- Experience with ETL and data blending tools (e.g., SSIS, Alteryx)
- Experience with SAS and Python Experience with Snowflake
- Experience in a healthcare background