A non-profit organization in Phoenix, Arizona is currently looking for an Oracle EBS Enterprise Applications Architect to join their team. This client specializes in genomic research for rare diseases, viruses, and disorders. This person able to sit remotely if they are able to work on Arizona core hours, but it is preferred candidates are local to Phoenix, AZ. This person will be responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, customization, implementation, upgrades, and support efforts of the company's Enterprise Applications including Financial ERP, Cloud HRMS, Enterprise Cloud CRM, Planning and Forecasting solutions, Learning Management System and Grants/Contracts Management Systems. This role will also help to manage all projects related to these Enterprise
Applications including implementations, enhancements, upgrades and support related activities. Having full functional and technical knowledge of these Enterprise Applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT or Finance.
- 8-10 years of Functional and Technical knowledge in supporting a major ERP system (Financial), especially Oracle E-Business Suite
- 5 years of experience with a high level of proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and JAVA.
- Highly Proficient with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Proficient in AGILE/SCRUM or an Iterative Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in Quality Assurance testing for Software systems.
- 3 years as a Technical Architect for Enterprise Applications.
- 5 years of functional/business knowledge to support AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, expense reporting, forecasting and labor distribution functions of finance in an Oracle E-Business suite system.
- Professional experience in supporting Cloud based CRM applications like Salesforce or similar.
- Professional experience in implementing and supporting Business Intelligence Solutions like Tableau or similar.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Functional/business knowledge and technical proficiency with Grants Accounting is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Orbit Reporting is highly desirable.