One of our large healthcare clients in Mount Holly New Jersey is looking for a OR Nurse Director to join their team. The Nursing Director manages one or more defined areas of nursing responsibilities. They have direct supervision of assigned staff and interdisciplinary collaboration. They are accountable for providing a professional practice environment, promoting shared decision-making and professional autonomy. This person will provide clinical and administrative leadership and expertise in area of responsibility and within the organization as a whole.
Has 24 hour accountability for assigned unit.
- General Education (high school, GED, college degree):
- 3 years of recent clinical experience managerial / leadership
- BSN or bachelors in related field
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing with current NJ RN license
- Needs prior experience running an operating room, working in the OR or something in that nature
- Personable, work with staff get to know them and hold them accountable
- Push initiatives
1 year of leadership OR experience
CNOR certification (Certified perioperative nurse)
Masters degree in related field
Having experience managing union staff