Insight Global is looking for a Mobile Solutions Architect to join the MPOS (Mobile Point of Sale) team at one of Canada's largest retail and wellness companies. This person is going to be joining a vertical scrum team that is responsible for implementing a new payment system that will be used for in-store purchases. The payments system will be implemented into employee's store iPhones which will allow customers to pay for an item directly with an employee rather then at the register. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with Product Manager, Project Managers and the Development team to build out solutions and guide the developers on implementing new features. Individuals in consideration for this role must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment, be able to create solutions and drive them, as well as have strong communications skills. This role will require the individual to be on site three days a week (no set days).
* Has experience working as a Solutions Architect focused on supporting mobile iOS payment solution projects
* Has previous experience implementing payment gateways that authorized credit or debit payment such as Adyen or similar system
* Has experience with debit tokenization (which is the process of creating a token from individual debit card numbers)
* Previous experience working in an eCommerce or retail environment
* Understands AWS architecture, deployments, and development or AWS operations
* Understands PCI compliance (paymend card industry compliance which mandates credit card transaction security within the payments industry)
* Strong mobile application development background
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.